Zoe wasn’t kidding when she said during her podcast that Me Made May “was a powerful and exciting thing”. This was my first time being involved and I’m certainly pleased to have popped my MMM cherry.
I pledged “…to wear each of the ‘Me Made Items’ in my wardrobe at least twice (styling in different ways where possible) during May 2013′
How did I do?
I did it with two exceptions. I’m pleading with you to let me off for not wearing the Beach Holiday Playsuit in the British Spring. And, I couldn’t possibly have worn my Mathilde Peacock Feather Blouse on a camping trip (rain plus campsite equals lots of mud)!
What did I learn?
- Small bust adjustments – my third Sureau toile fits better than any of my previous Me Made items. I’ll be implementing an SBA more often.
- I don’t like either of the tops (Black and Brown or Royal Blue Barmy) made using NewLook 6483 pattern. I should have been sectioned for wearing the blue one outside of the house… twice!
- I really like my Ditto Dotty Dress and Berry Sorbetto and I know this because I wore them way more than twice this month.
- Skirts are an obvious absence from my Me Made wardrobe and maybe some trousers when I’m feeling ready for that challenge.
- I enjoyed seeing everyone else’s MMM styling and thoughts… so many inspiring makes it was lovely to celebrate Me Mades all month long.
Until next year MMMers!